WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for processing the data is THE SOCIETY SHOP B.V. (“The Society Shop”), with Chamber of Commerce number 33130980. The following information states The Society Shop contact details:
- Postal address: Klantenservice, C. Verolmelaan 160-166, 1422 ZB, Uithoorn, The Netherlands.
- Telefoon: +31 (0)297 544 005
- E-mail: email@example.com
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DOES THE SOCIETY SHOP COLLECT?
The Society Shop may collect the following personal data of users of the website: name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, when the user visits the website, logs in, orders online, contacts and takes part in The Society Shop or participates in campaigns or surveys for The Society Shop.
Moreover, The Society Shop collects all data related to navigation on the website and the interaction with the brand.
All personal information that The Society Shop collects comes from the person concerned, except the contact details that may be provided to us by friends or family members: such as for sending a gift voucher or purchasing other gifts.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the data subject will be processed for the following purposes depending on the application:
- The management and processing of the registration on the website. The registration means the profiling of the user's navigation on the website. This profiling consists of the use of personal data of the customer and the information of his/her navigation. This includes things such as products that he/she has viewed or added to the shopping bag, the visited parts of the website, the location for personal preferences and/or interests to assess in order to offer the customer the content of the website, offers, services and products that match his/her profile
- The management and processing of the online purchase. We use a customers personal data to be able to process and deliver his/her order, to inform him/her the status of their order via e-mail and/or text message.
- The Society Shop sends information about exclusive offers, the latest novelties and information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of a customer via e-mail, SMS or post. Sending this information means using the customers gathered information. This consists of personal data including a customers previous purchases (if applicable), the information about navigation on the website. In order to assess certain characteristics of a customers personal preferences The Society Shop provides them with commercial messages appropriate to their profile.
- The Society Shop responds to the rights to access, rectification, erasure, objection and to questions and complaints.
- Beantwoorden aan de uitoefening van de rechten op inzage, rectificatie, wissing en bezwaar en aan vragen en klachten.
- The Society Shop uses a reporting service for when a certain item of clothing is available on the website.
- The Society Shop manages the issue of sales receipts: digital receipt, sales invoice or Tax Free receipts.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE DATA?
The Society Shop only stores personal data for as long as necessary. This means a customers information is kept in order to offer solutions to problems that arise, to implement improvements, to start services and to comply with requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that personal data will be stored for a reasonable amount of time, even after the person concerned no longer uses The Society Shop services and/or website. After all issues and/or questions are resolved the personal data will be blocked on all systems of The Society Shop.
WHAT DO WE DO TO LEGITIMIZE PROCESSED DATA?
The Society Shop has the following legitimate grounds for processing personal data:
Implementation of the agreement
The legal basis for processing of personal data is the execution of a purchase agreement. In this respect, the person concerned is obliged to provide the data necessary for the implementation of this agreement. If that information is not provided, the realization of the purchase is not possible.
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of The Society Shop in its relationship with customers
The legal basis for processing of personal data means consent is given if the following has been granted:
- Management of registration at The Society Shop.
- Management of sending information about exclusive offers, the latest novelties and personal, adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
- Responding to the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection, questions and complaints by the person concerned.
- Management of the reporting service regarding the availability of articles on the website.
- Management and issue of the following sales receipts: digital receipt and Tax Free receipt. If the person concerned withdraws his / her consent, this will not affect the purchase agreement concluded between him / her and The Society Shop.
The legal basis for processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of The Society Shop due to the following purposes:
- The profiling by means of navigation on The Society Shop performed by a registered user and all those users who have provided their data for any other purpose.
- The profiling for sending information about exclusive offers, the latest novelties and personal information tailored to the profile of the person concerned.
- Sending surveys on products or services used by customers of The Society Shop to ask for their opinion and to improve these products and services.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that The Society Shop remains safe and to help understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction to users and thus to improve services, products and brands. All these measures are taken to improve the level of satisfaction of the customers and to ensure a unique buying experience.
WHO CAN WE TRANSFER THE DATA TO?
The personal data of the person concerned can be passed on / mentioned to the following consignees:
- Public authorities and bodies when required by tax and labor laws, social security rules or any other applicable standards system.
- Enterprises responsible for processing data, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to The Society Shop (courier companies, communication companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.). International data transfers may also take place instead of transfers mentioned before/messages. The Society Shop uses the standard contractual provisions adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of transfers to countries that do not have a determination of the suitability of the European Commission. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared must demonstrate in advance that they have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that data is properly protected.
The Society Shop does not sell customer data to third parties under any circumstances.
HOW DOES THE SOCIETY SHOP PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The website uses techniques for securing information such as firewalls, procedures for access control and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing its confidentiality. To achieve these objectives, the user agrees that The Society Shop obtains data for the purpose of authenticating access controls.
In addition, every transaction takes place via the website via secure payment systems. The confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the relevant entity.
The Society Shop declares that the company has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the safety and integrity of the personal data that it processes and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or inspection of these by unauthorized third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARDS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You are entitled to the following rights. You can communicate this via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
Right to view
You are entitled to know whether or not personal data are processed at The Society Shop and to view the personal data that The Society Shop has about you.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request The Society Shop to rectify personal data if they are inaccurate or to supplement them if they are incomplete. If you are logged on to our website, it may be easier to make the corrections yourself directly by changing the profile.
Right to data deletion/right to oblivion
You can request us to delete your personal data when the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or for other reasons.
Right to transferability
You have the right to obtain personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form and to transfer that data to another controller if the processing is based on the consent or a contract and is processed by automated processes.
Right to object
You can object that your personal data are processed on the basis of the general or legitimate interest that The Society Shop strives for. This also applies to the profiling. In that case, The Society Shop will no longer process the data, except for compelling justified grounds or for the exercise or substantiation of possible legal claims.
Automated individual decision making
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, to which legal consequences are attached to you or that you will otherwise be significantly affected. However, it is not possible to exercise such a right if the decision is necessary to conclude or execute an agreement between you and The Society Shop; The Society Shop is authorized by laws that are applicable, unless it takes appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests or relies on your explicit permission.
Right to make a complaint
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch data protection agency.
To process the request we can ask you to demonstrate identification.